Faculty Name : Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts
Location : Khamrian , Kuntalawichai ,Mahasarakham 44150
Telephone : 0-4375-4385
Faculty of Fine Arts is an agency in Mahasarakham University.
The Department of Internal Revenue Management 2008 was established by the Mahasarakham University Council on
February 21, 2002 is responsible for organizing research, conducting research and creating academic services and preserving arts and culture.
Most of the work is focused on mobility, efficiency and self-reliance.
Fine Arts is the foundation and development of the role of the Isan Arts and Culture in the university.The teaching of art and human is the basic course of the University of Srinakharintarawirot Maha Sarakham since 1969, later developed.The teaching of art education in 1973 and the development of arts major in the year 1980 to the academic year 1998.
In addition, a number of painting courses were opened in the academic year 1995.
In 1996, the Department of Visual and Performing Arts joined with the Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Music. And social science
To present the project of Faculty of Fine Arts and Architecture. Mahasarakham University.
5 majors: Visual Arts in Music, Major in Dramaturgy, Major in Creative Arts and Major in Arts.
In 1998, the Department of Creative Arts and the Faculty of Architecture separated and formed the Faculty of Architecture, Urban Planning and Creative Arts.
After being established as a faculty in 2002, the Faculty of Fine Arts has focused on the development of resources in all fields such as faculty. In the academic year 2006, there was a teaching and learning program for students.
Two graduate programs are Master of Arts Program in Visual and Performing Arts. The program has been developed to meet the needs of the students.
Since the beginning of the academic year 2007, the Master of Arts Program in Musicology and the Bachelor of Arts Program. The Faculty of Music has branched out to establish a College of Music.
The Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts offers a number of courses. 6 courses
- Doctor of Philosophy Program Fine Arts Research
- Master of Arts Program Fine Arts Research
- Master of Fine Arts Program in Visual Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Program in Visual Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Program in Performing Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Program in Product Design and Development
Philosophy / Vision / Mission
“Fine and Applied Arts creates the nation and develops human societies”
Faculty of Arts Mahasarakrm university It is the hub of the arts of ASEAN. Or CLMV countries (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam) and Node of education, research, creative and exchange. Learn the art of Isaan and Thailand. Related to CLMV Fine Arts.
1. Create graduates in arts and sciences that are capable of both academic and practical standards of national and international fine arts standards as well as graduates who have the ability to manage. And presenting fine arts associated with the world of fine arts with science. To create national and social development with moral, ethical and responsible responsibility to the public at all levels.
2. It is a center for the production, research and creation of fine arts. Both basic and applied research and creative research. For development It focuses on process, product and pass on knowledge, concepts, theories and findings from research and creative arts. Other arts and the general public.
3. Provide services and develop community and society at all levels. Use of knowledge and methodology in fine arts. To enhance the community and society to be strong and self-reliant.
4. Protect, preserve, restore, study, understand and disseminate fine arts and culture of Thailand. Both local and national level, integrated with the arts and culture. And the current social culture is appropriate. And build up the youth’s consciousness. And people in today’s society are aware of the importance of art and culture along the way.
GOLD : The Rise of Wisdom
Strategic and Corporate Values
PROUND (PROUND to be Fine and Applied Arts)
- P (Proactive Work ) : Professional, Careful, Conscientious, Conscientious, Reasonable
- R (Result Oriented ) : Commit to the same destination.
- O (Ownership ) : Home ownership and pride in science and art
- U (Unity) :Teamwork: Unity And the one. For the arts
- D (Devotion Communication) : Effective communication: Art as a message through creative and effective media.
Strategy 1 : Produce quality graduates under management of modern curricula according to national and international quality and standards. They are ready to go to the ASEAN community and the world community.
Strategy 2 : Research to build knowledge and develop innovative value-added or community-based innovations.
Strategy 3 : is the center of learning and academic service in the arts in society in the Northeast.
Strategy 4: Promote the utilization of cultural capital, customs and local wisdom for sustainable use. And blend national and international culture.
Strategy 5: Develop effective management system. And enhance the governance of the Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts.
Strategy 6: Promote the image of the Faculty of Fine Arts to be accepted. And develop into a universal school.
Strategy 7: Develop a School for Green Universities and the Environment